So for this trend page, I have shown you what I plan to get and wear when it gets warmer (hint hint, mother nature).
1. This is a Vera Wang bridal collection shoe, but I think it could really be worn with a number of things in the spring to cutesy-up and outfit. They could even make black skinny jeans a bit softer!
2. I thought this necklace was so sweet. I’m not sure where it’s from, but I love the idea of intricate jewelry during the hotter months. With less clothing, the simple delicate jewelry is so classic. It could look great in contrast to a plain black tee and printed pants. Viola!
3. On the other hand, I love the bohemian feel of the gold and feathers. This bracelet is so cool, and is from Jewelmint. I had an account, but canceled it. If I see anything I really love I might open it again. This would look amazing in a bracelet stack with beads, cross bracelets, and even real feathers on some bracelets. VERY boho.
4. This Raw Amethyst Point Necklace is on Etsy by Keyla Viviana. The shop name is called “shopkei”. I am in love with this right now. I love the raw cut stones, and I wanted them so badly in a ring or necklace. I love the color of this so much! To go really grungy, you could wear it with a tie-dyed tunic and thigh high socks.
5. I don’t know where these are from, but I love the pink in these earrings. Sometimes in the summer, it’s easy to get into the habit of wearing a plain tee with plain denim shorts. So adding simple beautiful earrings in a summery color look perfect. On the other hand, they can be completely dressed up if you want to wear a classy sheer shirt and pencil skirt for something. Add these babies and you have a very classy vintage vibe.
6. The last are sandals by Birkenstock. I surprisingly never owned a pair, and want some so bad for summer! They look so simple with a tank, white shorts, and a summery scarf!