1. Pop Beauty Bronzer- I kind of put this in a drawer when I moved to school and forgot about it, and I’m so happy I rediscovered it before the holidays.
2. Sephora Lipstick- This is the perfect “your lips but better” shade of a balm.
3. Hot Chocolate- I put whatever cool ingredients that you may want to add into the mug and have a great warm drink for the winter.
4. She & Him Christmas Album- It’s full of Christmas hits! My top 5 favorite tracks from the album are “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas”, “I’ll Be Home For Christmas”, “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree”, “Silver Bells”, and “Baby It’s Cold Outside”.
5. L’Occitane Skin Care- In some of my posts from earlier this fall you can see how bad my skin was. It really was pretty terrible with the transition of seasons and I needed a good moisturizer to calm down the dry skin. Since using the precious cream, my spots are completely gone and the hand cream has been a life saver. I went into the store on Black Friday to see how much it would cost to repurchase and they are quite expensive, but in my opinion it’s one of the best moisturizers I’ve ever used and I really am thinking of asking for it for Christmas.
What have you loved in November?