My Ipsy bag came and I had to take the pictures on my older Nikon so they aren’t super crisp and I’m sorry about that but the other camera seems to be working again!
1. Cailyn Eye Polish (#5 Orchid) – This was quite an interesting product. It looks like an nail polish but is actually a loose powder for your eyes! The applicator is a strange little sponge at the end of the nail-polish-like wand and picks up the loose powder in the pot. I haven’t used it yet, but I will soon because the color is amazing for the holidays!
2. Sexy Hair Heat Defense Blow Out Spray – I used this stuff only once before I did some light heat styling on my hair and I noticed my hair was very bouncy and tousled. I didn’t notice a significant amount of shine, but I also didn’t use that much that one time so maybe I will next time. The best part about this product is that it smells like pineapple and coconut! I was happy to put this in, whether it works or not.
3. tarte 4-in0-1 Mascara – We’ve all heard about this Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara time and time again and I was so excited to use this. I’ve used it twice and I really enjoy the fluttery look it gives to my lashes. But to be honest with you, it isn’t very thick or volumizing. It does a great job for day time looks, but it really doesn’t pack much of a punch for a heavy mascara.
4. NYX Lip Balm (Marshmallow) – After using Nyx’s butter glosses, I couldn’t wait to receive this balm. I wasn’t disappointed either, although I’ve only tested it and not worn it for long periods of time yet. First of all, the best part about these are the names, because they are all named after delicious foods. Also, the smell is so amazing (not actually like a marshmallow) sort of like a fruity scent that isn’t overwhelming. There is enough color that this would be a good nude shade, but it isn’t so pigmented that you need to worry about it smearing or feathering. In all, this seems like a lip balm that I’m going to use for a long time, so well done Ipsy!
5. Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Cleanser – I’ve never heard of this brand before but the sample I received was huge and that excited me the most! I’ve used this a couple times and I’ve decided to use it mostly in the morning because it’s a gel cleanser and would do better with refreshing my face before makeup than taking my makeup off at night.
What did you receive in your Ipsy bags?