I was pretty limited as space goes to shoot because there is snow everywhere. I don’t really understand how this keeps happening, but the snow keeping falling down. I guess that’s what you get for living in New England. I made due though, that’s why many pictures were inside. It was difficult with rain/snow to do many outdoor shots.
Also, my dog Rex made a cameo! He ran away right after that was taken and wouldn’t come back. He usually like the camera, but he smelled some food that was more interesting to him. I hope you enjoy the pictures!
1. Coat: London Fog, Sweater: Target, Skirt: Forever 21
2. Shoes: Target
3. Sweater: Target, Skirt: Forever 21
4. Tank Top: Target
5. Pajama Top: Target
6. Long Sleeve Top: Hanes, Sweat Pants: Target
7. Ring: Macy’s, Watch: Nordstrom, Pearls: Vintage, Bracelet: Kate Spade
8. & 9. Shirt: H&M, Shorts: Forever 21, Tights: Urban Outfitters
10. Jacket: Ellen Tracy, Shirt: Target, Jeans: Target, Shoes: Target
11. (New) Blush worn in all pictures: Mac Sheertone Shimmer Blush in “Trace Gold”
As you can tell, I shopped a lot at Target. I’ll be honest, their stuff is very good this season. I found so many trendy things!
I also bought adorable new fairy lights for my room but I forgot to include them. They look like the rustic outdoor ones and I can’t wait to put them up in my dorm. There were many other types of fairy lights at Target like lanterns and flowers.
I hope this gave you some spring inspiration! I needed a pick-me-up after this very cold winter. I can’t wait for the warmer weather. I’ve been trying bronzer and things to warm up my face a bit for preparation. Soon we won’t have to wear tights anymore!
I also wanted to mention that I’ve been using my new Mac blush that is the “Trace Gold” but on me, it’s more like a shimmery bronzer. I use it all over and it gives me a slight glow. If you’re pale and want a bit of color, this is a great blush for you. It’s my first Mac blush, so I’m excited to keep using it!
That’s it for today’s post, I’ll talk to you soon!