For the majority of you, you’ll already know I am obsessed with Lush.
I went in to get some Lush last week and I was happy I went when I did. If you didn’t know, the U.S. Lush stores are phasing out a lot of their old (and most loved) bath bombs! I already stocked up on Space Girl and Phoenix Rising last month, but I didn’t know that Granny Takes a Dip was leaving too. When the employees told me, I knew I had to get it. I also bought a few other fun bath treats (and they all look pretty cohesive, don’t they?)
Cocktail: Granny Takes A Dip & The Comforter
(Featured ingredient is Lemon Oil)
- The wonderful array of swirling colors paints a gorgeous picture in the tub.
- This bomb was inspired by a 1960’s clothing boutique called Granny Takes a Trip.
- The pink outer ring contains small bits of Bubble Bar for a bit of bubbling bliss.
(Featured ingredient is Bergamot Oil)
- Soaking in a tub with The Comforter is like sinking beneath a bath of cotton wool.
- The warm aroma of cassis absolute is so relaxing that you’ll go to bed feeling happier.
- Blackcurrant absolute is extracted by solvent extraction from the buds of the blackcurrant bush.
I actually got he last Granny in the store (sad, but awesome) and I knew I needed to use it with something for its last hoorah. The scent of Granny goes perfectly with the candy-scented comforter, and you can see in the pictures that the bubbles were amazing in a purple/pink bath.
Have you bought anything fun at Lush lately?