Do you ever have those times when you know you need to try something new with your beauty products? I was inspired by Jenn Im (from ClothesEncounters on Youtube) to try some awesome Korean products. I also bought a few new things at the drugstore and thought I’d throw them into this haul as well. Collectively, this is what I’ll be wearing most of the time this season. All the products I got will carry me through Autumn, which is what I’d hoped!
I ordered the Korean products through eBay and Amazon because the actual websites didn’t ship to the US. I also did have to wait a few weeks for them to get to me, but it was worth it. All the brands I’ll discuss individually, but I thought they were so exciting! Just look at the packaging!
- Dinoplatz Lost Identity Lip Color- Ok, this thing is insanely cool. The color of this is a mint green, but on your skin it will adjust to your body temperature. You can see in the picture that it was a rosy pink, but I’ve worn it a few times and it is slightly lighter or darker depending on the day.
- Banila Co. Lumiere Quad Eyeshadow Palette- I swatched these colors so you can see better how absolutely stunning they are. The palette seems to be a winter theme (hence the snowflake packaging) but the colors are all browns, golds, and rosy undertones that are my go-to’s for fall.
- Skinfood Premium Tomato Cool & Dry Sun Spray (SPF 50+)- I know that summer is over, but sunscreen is always important, especially for extremely pale people like yours truly. When I get up in the morning to run, I generally wear short sleeves and the sun is beaming down on me. This spray is incredible because it’s dry, so there’s no grease or moisture that’s unnecessary.
- Rimmel 2-1 Concealer & Highlighter- This is actually not my first time using this product, but I rediscovered it and I’m so happy I did! If you ever want a concealer that works to hide discoloration under the eyes but also gives a highlight to your cheekbones, check this one out.
- Sally Hanson Miracle Gel in “Crème de la Crème”- I’m just gonna say it, I think this is my new favorite nail polish. While this isn’t very Autumnal, this color is the perfect neutral that goes with everything, and I’m thinking of stocking up on it while I can.
Tell me what you thought of the haul! Have you used any of these products before? I’m curious about the Korean beauty.