This type of post has been brewing in my brain for awhile now.
I wanted to be able to share with you what I’ve been up to through pictures, and what better way than to show my latest posts on Instagram. This goes back to about 6 weeks ago when I was still in school. Here is what I’ve been doing!
1. Through the school year, I tried to start eating better, and that meant buying fresh fruit every week to snack on. Not only is it tasty, but it looks cute when you put them in mugs and eat them from there.
2. As spring came, so did my trench coats, and I dug out one of my favorite thrift store finds with this Jones of New York pink trench.
3. Mother’s Day was an amazing day, and I got the cutest wrapping paper for my mom’s gifts at TJMaxx. I love putting together gifts and then wrapping them up. My mom loved all her goodies (which consisted of many candles).
4. Another Mother’s Day post was in order as we had a huge brunch with lots of delicious food to celebrate the mom’s in our family.
5. Earlier this week, I moved out of my dorm and said goodbye to my school for the summer. Although I had a hard year, it was still bittersweet to leave. The houses on our campus are beautiful.
6. A shameless selfie I took while trying to unpack my stuff (it still isn’t done). There has been so much to do this week that my procrastination levels have been at an all time high when it comes to putting my clothes away. This is also the last picture of my hair like this! Two days ago I got my hair cut 4 inches, dyed a bit darker, and I got some bangs cut in.
If you want to follow my Instagram, here is the link!
What have you been up to this past spring? I’d love to know how your week has been!